The Dornheim BabyView 3D leaves nothing to be desired. You can view the 3D ultrasound data from the recording directly in the WebViewer and also share it with your relatives. If you have just had a 3D ultrasound or are planning to have one, ask your doctor about Dornheim BabyView3D.
- Access your baby recordings anytime and from anywhere. Whether on your cell phone, laptop, iPad or PC, at your grandparents' house or at home on your couch: You can see your little belly-dweller at any time.
- No more fiddling around with CDs and DVDs, or crumpled printouts of ultrasound recordings: You have your 3D data ready at any time and decide for yourself which pictures you would like to print out and how often.
- With just one click, the 3D ultrasound images are opened in the integrated web viewer and you can interactively experience your baby in 3D.
- Your cloud account is versatile. Upload your own image data and documents, share them or exchange them directly with other people, e.g. your doctor, via conference.
- Ask your gynecologist if Dornheim BabyView 3D is offered in the practice.
- You have your gynecologist take a 3D ultrasound image. You sign the data protection declaration (read online at: www.dornheim.tech/) with your doctor and fill out the form attached to the flyer. Your image recordings can thus be uploaded to the Dornheim.Cloud by your doctor via an encrypted connection.
- You will receive a message from us as soon as your image data is uploaded to the Dornheim.cloud. This mail will also contain your access data with which you can log in.
- Log in and have full access to all uploaded photos, videos and 3D views of your little belly-dweller.
- You have already been to the 3D ultrasound and have received a CD ?
No problem! Dornheim BabyView3D is realized with our Dornheim.cloud. Register and you can upload and manage your image data. With the premium account you can even use the integrated web viewer. Experience your 3D ultrasound images interactively with just one click! More information about the Dornheim.Cloud is available on our product page. Or contact us directly and we will be happy to provide you with answers and tips.
You are a doctor and want to provide Dornheim BabyView3D to the parents-to-be in your practice?
Learn more about the possibilities of our system for you and your patients. We will support you during the set-up and will be at your side with numerous tips and tricks. Contact us!